Description of Animated Flashcards Sight Words Apk
Help toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners learn sight words with colorful animated cards and fun quick quizzes.
Kids Learning Apps provides 100 animated sight word flashcards, with unique animations and colors for each card.
Sight words is a common term in reading that has a variety of meanings. When it is applied to early reading instruction, it typically refers to the set of about 100 words that continues to appear on almost every page of text. “the, and, at, was, does, their, me, be” are some examples.
In addition to their being very frequent, many of these words cannot be “sounded out.” Preschoolers and Kindergartners are expected to learn them by sight (strickly memorization and no sounding out).
Sight words account for almost 75% of the words used. This specifically starts when children are in Preschool.
– 100 sight words
– Quick quizzes, 5 words at a time.
– Ability to control the volume of the background music
– Ability to control the volume of the sound and voice
– Turn on card swipe for easy navigation
– Create another game by turning on the random feature